Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Brother Printer Toner Reset 9320CW
How to reset Brother 9320CW toner
1. With power on, open the toner access main door (You will get a “door open” message in the LCD.)
2. Hit the “Clear/Back” button and… ta-dah!!! you go right to the “Toner Reset Menu”
3. Using the up ^ Down > “Search” arrow buttons, you can then scroll through reset options for each of the printer’s  toner cartridges!
Code: K. = black; C. = cyan; M. = magenta and Y. = yellow
4. For each for these cartridges, there is the option to reset for STD (standard?) or STR (high yield?). I selected STD for all toners.
5. Using the number keypad, select option #1 for RESET.
6. Hit the “Clear/Back” button to get out of the menu, close door and all toners are working like new ones.
then your original toners are continuing to work.